Crime Log

Jan. 18

12:15 a.m.

On a nightly patrol, an officer came upon a student behind Christie Hall on the loading dock. As the officer approached the student, he/she saw that the student was smoking marijuana and confiscated .71 grams of the drug from the student.

10:46 p.m.

Students were spotted by an officer outside a Champlain Farms gas station on Williston Road.  When the officer approached the students, he/she noticed they had alcohol.  Beer was taken from an underage student and a warning was issued to the student for having a fake ID. 

11:36 p.m.

While monitoring traffic, an officer noticed a student attempting to walk by Wheeler House on Main Street. The officer approached the student, and found that he/she was intoxicated.  The student was taken to ACT to detox with a BAC of .220.

Jan. 19

12:10 a.m.

A student was taken to the emergency room after falling and hitting his/her head. The student was walking with a group of people on South Prospect Street when an officer approached the students. The student was both detoxed and treated for the head injuries at the ER.

1:17 a.m.  

An RA in Mercy Hall contacted police, after seeing students smoking marijuana outside the building.  When the officer arrived, he/she found the students and was able to confiscate a pipe from the individuals.

1:17 a.m.  

Hall staff in Austin Hall contacted Police Services after smelling an odor of marijuana coming from a dorm room in the building. Upon arrival, officers were able to locate the room and confiscated 2.12 grams of the drug from students.

4:54 a.m.  

An RA in Mercy Hall contacted police after finding a sick student in the bathroom.  The student had been vomiting as a result of excessive drinking. Though the student was intoxicated, he/she was not to the level of needing detox.