Crime Log

March 12

4:20 p.m.

A PlayStation was taken from an unlocked suite in the Living/Learning Center sometime between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. There are no suspects yet.

March 12

8:35 p.m.

Someone came to the the UVM police services station and said he was robbed on Williston Road about 20 minutes prior. Police services contacted South Burlington police. The suspect was described as a white male in his mid-20s, approximately 5 foot-9 inch tall, 170 to 180 pounds, with curly hair, wearing a dark coat and pants. He was last seen on foot running west on Main Street.

March 13

7:05 a.m.

While investigating a theft from a vending machine in the Wing Davis Wilks Complex, police identified suspects, one of whom lived in Davis Hall. When an officer went to this student’s room they noticed marijuana, marijuana pipes and two hunting knives in plain sight. The items have been confiscated.

March 13

11:50 p.m.

Police services responded to a report of two male students fighting at Chittenden Buckham Wills. Officers found two students, who were friends goofing around. As the officer spoke to the individuals, the officer noted that one of the students appeared to be heavily intoxicated. The student went to ACT 1 and Chittenden Corrections for Detox, and had a blood alcohol content of .257.

March 14

1:13 a.m.

An officer near University Heights noticed a student having difficulty walking. The officer checked on the student, who had been drinking but not to the level of needing detox. Four beers were confiscated from the student.

March 16

1:24 p.m.

Police received a report of a student filling her backpack with food from the Cook Commons Dining Hall. Police identified the student and forwarded the incident to the Center for Student Ethics & Standards.