Therapeutic Far Infrared (FIR) Hot Yoga

Hot Yoga Burlington brings you the best hot yoga classes in Burlington, Vermont. We offer therapeutic Far Infrared heat instead of forced hot air. It’s only as hot as a summer day (90 degrees F) and it heals and nourishes your muscles, joints and skin. FAR Infrared heat is completely healthy and totally safe.

Benefits of FAR Infrared heat:

• Reduce stress and fatigue to promote deep, lasting relaxation

• Strengthen the cardiovascular system, improve circulation and lower blood pressure

• Relax muscles and increase flexibility to promote a feeling of well-being
  • Improve immune system function
  • Heal wounds and injuries faster and more efficiently minutes
  • Relieve pain and migraine headaches
  • Ease joint pain and stiffness and relieve arthritis symptoms
  • Deep cleanse skin naturally, stimulate collagen production to clear your skin
  • Remove deep toxins and mineral waste on a cellular level
  • Burn hundreds of calories in 60

Gonna Feel Good!

Far Infrared does much more than traditional heat.  It surrounds your body and penetrates the skin, joints and muscles.  FIR helps to build a stronger immune system, better cardiovascular health, and speeds up the healing process for soft tissue injuries such as tears, pulls, and sprains. It enhances oxygen flow and increases circulation. In addition, Far Infrared heals scars, wounds, and cuts and rejuvenates skin texture and appearance by lessening coarseness, and reducing pore size.

Think of all these anti-aging benefits in one FIR yoga class!

FAR infrared heat therapy is a natural way to be rid of the aches and pains from arthritis, fibromyalgia and other conditions.

But most of all this penetrating heat is designed to promote deep relaxation and stress reduction.  Coupled with the many benefits of Yoga, enjoy a complete tonic to the body, mind and spirit with FIR!

Our Unique Heat - Therapeutic Far Infrared Hot Yoga

I knew nothing about Far Infrared heat prior to attending Bill’s class for the first time on January 1, 2016. I knew I just wanted warmth!  I discovered that not only is Bill a fantastic teacher, but the unique delivery of heat alleviated my chronic shoulder pain!  Each time I go, the relief lasts a bit longer, and during class I feel an expansion in my range of motion (without pain or the usual tightness).

Emily

The new heat is great! I really enjoy how consistent it is, and quiet!

Lindsay P.

I thought the heat was perfect. The way I know is that I didn’t notice it at all when we were practicing. It wasn’t distracting.

Dani M.

The heat was wonderful! I sweat all my toxins out for sure! I love coming to hot yoga, everyone is so welcoming. Naomi is a beauty and Bill is very kind and down to earth. Great classes all around. Heat felt fabulous. Studio looks awesome!

Kendra

I happened across Bill’s studio almost two years ago and have been going there ever since. It is a hidden gem in the ONE! The classes are artful and creative, and the heat gets me (a southerner) through Vermont winters! I highly recommend this studio to both beginner and advanced yogis.

Philippa O

I had an amazing experience last night. I’d had pain in my hip an arthritic/fibromyalgia thing, it was really hurting a lot… afterward, I noticed that the pain was completely gone and it hasn’t come back. I think the infrared really helped!

Nancy K

The new studio looks and feels amazing. Walking in I could immediately sense a difference in the quality of the heat. Afterwards, I felt rejuvenated and at ease.

Brian C

The far infrared helps my fibromyalgia and chronic lyme inflammation tremendously! I notice, too, that the heat relaxes my muscles, enabling me to get deeper into each stretch. Most of all, I enjoy the relaxed yogi-community at Hot Yoga Burlington. It’s not stuffy or pretentious.

Joy D