Guide to eating cheap in finals

This finals week, various campus locations are celebrating the semester’s closing by offering snacks, meals, dessert, and more! Save your cash, hit the library and follow this guide to maximize your all-inclusive picnic. 

TURKEY DINNER Wednesday, Dec. 4

Grand Maple Ballroom 4:30 p.m.

A free “Home for the Holidays” turkey dinner brought to you by the LGBTQA Center. This meal includes a turkey buffet and other diverse dishes to munch on. It also offers an opportunity to socialize with students, staff, faculty and alumni. 

LATE NIGHT BREAKFAST  Wednesday, Dec. 4

Catholic Center, 10 p.m.

Pancakes, bacon and the videogame Just Dance will all be in attendance at this event. This celebration will take place before a midnight group prayer and Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament.  

GINGERBREAD HOUSES Friday, Dec. 6

Catholic Center 8 p.m.

Feeling competitive? Following the Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament this Friday the Catholic Center will be hosting a gingerbread house making competition. Everyone is welcome and they may bring their own ingredients to decorate. 

CAFFEINE FIX Every day this week and next week

Henderson’s, 5:30-11 p.m.

After Henderson’s normal business hours, the campus hotspot will fill up your cup free of charge! Don’t forget your reusable coffee mug to receive the free coffee and tea from the caf?©

LIVEWELL Every day this week and next week

LivingWell Davis Center Studio 10 a.m.

Every day will present a new treat at the LivingWell studio. Some of the annual favorites include complimentary massages, movies, holiday crafts and therapy dogs! 

Thursday: Breakfast Bar

Friday: PBJ Sandwiches Monday: Cheese, Crackers, and fruit 

Tuesday & Wednesday: grab-and-go snacks