Eastern Intercollegiate Skiing Association

SkiingBates: Bates Freshmen led the school’s performance in the St. Lawrence carnival for their second consecutive fifth place finish.Bowdoin: The eighth place finish in the men’s 10k freestyle was Bowdoin’s best performance, finishing ninth in the three other nordic events.Colby: Colby College has one victory, one second, one third and one fourth in the four nordic carnival races over the past two weeks.Dartmouth: The Big Green swept the women’s nordic podium at the St. Lawrence carnival and finished first overall.Harvard: The Harvard Crimson did not compete in the St. Lawrence carnival.Middlebury: The Middlebury ski team earned second place overall on a first place finish in the men’s slalom.St. Lawrence: A fifteenth place finish in the women’s slalom and tenth in the men’s 20k classic concluded the carnival for the host school.St. Michael’s: The Scarlet Knights finished ninth in the St. Lawrence carnival ahead of Bowdoin.UNH: A pair of top-ten finishes propelled the Wildcats to a fourth place finish overall.Vermont: The Catamounts secured third place on the St. Lawrence carnival podium for the second week in a row.Williams: With a score of 346, the Williams ski team finished seventh at the St. Lawrence carnival.