NFL Week 2 prediction

Game of the WeekNY Giants at Philadelphia – A huge divisional matchup that will give one of these teams the early upper hand on the NFC East.The Giants defense will be hard pressed to stop the high-powered offense of the Eagles and QB Donovan McNabb. But with QB Eli Manning and RB Tiki Barber NY has the ability to score as well.Philadelphia will use their home field advantage to gain a slight edge and come out on top. Final 24-21 Philadelphia.Best of the RestCarolina at Minnesota – The Vikings do not have the caliber of player at the skill positions that Carolina does. This game will be tighter because it is being played in Minnesota but the Panthers should not have much trouble getting a victory. Final 27-13 Carolina.Buffalo at Miami – After a good performance in the first game look for new Dolphin’s QB Daunte Culpepper to be even more comfortable in the offense as he drives them to victory. Final 20-10 Miami.New Orleans at Green BayHouston at Indianapolis – The Colts will not have an issue in their home opener against the lowly Texans. QB Peyton Manning will have a field day against the porous Huston D. Final 30-17 Indianapolis.Detroit at Chicago – The Bears second straight divisional matchup pits them against the resurgent Lions. Detroit is much improved over past seasons but does not have the skill level to stay with the Bears in Chicago. Final 17-10 Chicago.Cleveland at Cincinnati – The battle of Ohio will be a great chance for Bengal’s QB Carson Palmer to show that he is completely healed from last season’s knee surgery. Cincinnati should not have a problem getting past the Browns. Final 27-10 Cincinnati.Tampa Bay at Atlanta – The Falcons will have to rely on QB Michael Vick’s speed and talent against the very tough Buccaneer defense. The young arm of QB Chris Simms will lead Tampa Bay to victory. Final 24-17 Tampa Bay.Oakland at Baltimore – The Raiders offense is much improved over the last couple of seasons but they will have trouble moving the ball against the stingy Raven defense. Final 17-7 Baltimore.Arizona at Seattle – This game is a great yardstick for the Cardinals to see how far they have come. Even after all the changes made this offseason, Arizona still does not measure up to the Seahawks. Final 24-14 Seattle.St. Louis at San FranciscoTennessee at San DiegoNew England at NY Jets – The Patriots are still getting warmed up this season. But that should be easy against the defunct Jets who have both defensive and offensive troubles. Final 24-10 New England.Washington at Dallas – Going into Dallas is a feat of its own, but it is even harder when you have to face the resurgent Cowboys and coach Bill Parcells. The Redskins do not have the poise to compete in a hostile environment. Final 20-14 DallasPittsburgh at Jacksonville – The Steelers will hope to get QB Ben Roethlisberger back after an emergency appendectomy kept him out of the first game. Even without their leader, Pittsburgh will be hard to beat. Final 24-17 Pittsburgh.Upset SpecialKansas City at Denver – The Broncos are picked by many to win their division but the Chiefs cannot be written off. Kansas City has the offensive firepower to stay in any game, and win some too. Final 32-27 Kansas City.