Nucleus at Nectars press release…

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE DATE: 1/14/2004 TO: TO EMAIL: FROM: Jonathan Willardson REPLY TO EMAIL: [email protected] SUBJECT: NEW LOCAL PERFORMANCE LISTING Hello-this is Drew Willardson the publicicst for Ithaca, NY’s national touring Home Grown Music Network power trio “Nucleus”. Please make sure this email reaches the entertainment collumnist and calendar listing at your publication. Nucleus will be performing at the popular local venue 2/7/2004 – Sat Nectar’s Burlington, VT 9PM Add/View Extras FREE SHOW WITH A FREE CD! Please visit www.nucleusmusic.com to access their online press kit to hear their music and learn more if you are interested in writing a feature. The band has been touring consistently for the past three years and has been exclusively touring the east coast this last year after relocating to Ithaca, New York. The band has gone through many musical changes including stripping down to a Power Trio consisitng of bass, drums and guitar and vocals this past fall. They have been inventing new sounds with explorations in Rock, Dub, Club, and Jazz breakbeats. Nucleus has been quickly connecting with its new east coast audience by performing highly danceable and improvastional jazz-rock fusion music. As of late the groups music has been compared by fans at shows to artists such as Phish, Dire Straits, The Disco Biscuits and Jimi Hendrix. The buzz on this group has gained them considerable repsect in the national “jamband” community and east coast indie rock scene. The have an active web forum, a free live show distribution campaign and an online press kit. The band will take the stage at Nectar’s promptly at 9:30pm . Please visist go to www.nucleusmusic.com for more info on the show. Please also contact me:Drew Willardson [email protected] if you feel you can write a feature or short review. We will be more than happy to send a hard copy press kit and make you a guest at the performance. Thank you–Drew WillardsonNucleus Publicity919-619-2194 PERFORMANCE DATE: 2/7/2004 LOCATION: Nectar’s ADDRESS: 188 Main st. CITY: Burlington STATE, ZIP: VT, 05401 PHONE: (802) 658-4771 WEBSITE: www.liveatnectars.com TICKET PRICE: NA AGE LIMIT: 21+