UVM seniors allegedly post Craigslist ad looking for ‘MILF’

??UVM Seniors Seek House MILF.?This was the title of a recent Craigslist ad thought to have been created by a group of unnamed UVM students that caught the attention of national news sites, and the disapproval of some University students yesterday.The full text of the ad, originally published under the ?Casual Encounters? section but since flagged for removal on the site with help frm Police Services, called ?for an attractive older woman? to cook for the 10 senior males in exchange for ?her pick of the men in the house to have.?By late morning yesterday, several news sites had reported on the ad including Gawker.com and the Vermont-based blog Geek Mountain State. A blogger on the latter site who goes by Andrew stated this in reaction:?Read between the lines: do work for us and us seniors get to fuck you in exchange,? he wrote. ?What it shows is an utter disregard for women as people, but something to be used for pleasure.?Junior Dana Heng said she found out about the post through a friend who sent it to her that does not attend UVM. She wasn?t laughing. ?If it?s a joke, it?s not that funny,? Heng said. ?Yet again it?s going to give UVM a bad name when it comes to this.?Heng referred to an incident that happened in December 2011 when former UVM fraternity Sigma Phi Epsilon was forced to shut down after a controversial survey question using the word ?rape? sparked local protests and national attention, the Cynic reported. There is no evidence that the Craiglist ad has any connection to UVM?s Greek community.Calling the post ?offensive? and ?ill advised?, University spokesperson Enrique Corredera said the administration is first finding out if the post originated with UVM students. If so, ?Police Services is also attempting to identify the parties responsible,? he said. UVM Police Chief Lianne Tuomey told the Burlington Free Press that if the perpetrator is found, he or she would likely be charged with a “solicitation” charge. Note: Headline has been changed to clarify that the person who posted the ad has not yet been officially identified as a UVM student.