Your best fit jean

The ol’ reliables: that one pair of jeans that no girl could live without. The wash is perfect, they stretch in the right place, and they always make your ass look like a perfect 10. Finding this pair of jeans can be considered a quest for the holy grail of fashion. Today’s options can be a tad overwhelming: from skinny to flare, low-slung to mid-rise, shopping for jeans has been developed into practically a science.In spite of all of this, I am here to reassure shoppers that there is a jean suited for every body type; you just have to be willing to search for it. So, before confronting that unforgiving dressing room mirror, take a look at a few pairs of jeans that students found to fit their body type best. For the hour-glass figure, the go-to jean is the J. Crew Matchstick Fit in the Black-Resin Wash. This jean works best for taller builds with curvier hips and a bodacious booty. With a versatile bootleg cut, this jean looks great with either flats or Uggs. Not to mention they mold to the body perfectly (even after spending an hour in the dryer)! Though it will cost you, this is one item worth investing in.Athletes will love Gap’s Curvy Low-Rise Bootcut jeans. The low-slung waist allows for a lot of movement, and its thick waistband is perfect for a belted look. The stretch also accentuates the butt, making them both comfortable and cute. If you’re on the shorter side, go for a pair of True Religion jeans. It’s a splurge, but they’ll add inches to your legs. They’re more stretchy flare, balancing out bigger thighs and complimenting the waist. Ideally paired with sandals, these jeans can be worn in any season.Boyfriend fit jeans work best for long and lean body types. The wide pant leg helps give the body a little more shape, as does the super low-rise waist – but beware of underwear peekage. American Eagle Outfitters has a variety of denim washes to choose from for boyfriend jeans, so they can be matched with basically any top. It’s easy to let the frustrations of shopping force you to settle for ill-fitting jeans. For this very reason, countless girls are either walking around with muffin top or have altogether traded in their jeans for sweatpants. Now, whether you’re out on Church Street or looking online, you’ll hopefully be able to use these guidelines to avoid becoming another fashion victim.