Mister Happy Is Nationalist, Not Nazi

To the Editor:

I read with interest the rebuttal to my letter by a certain Steve Ekberg, who seemingly has taken it upon himself to run his mouth about me. Before I respond, I’d like to clear up a few points. First of all, I was absolutely correct about Ken. He is a clown and a crusader who in fact did have his facts wrong about the trees, as well as about a lot of other things. Secondly, I hereby state that I am not a “Nazi”(which is what those on the Left immediately label anyone who doesn’t think the same way they do) and that in fact I have never been in the Nazi Party. That was disbanded long before I was born. I did at one time belong to a Pro-White organization called the National Alliance, but I left that group because of differences over the war (I was Pro-American, they were Pro-Muslim Terrorist).

I am proud of my race, however, and I make no apologies for it. If that makes me a “racist” in Steve’s snake eyes, well that’s his problem. If he feels the need to exhibit threatening or violent behavior over it, then that’s a problem that I know how to solve.

Thirdly, Steve simply can’t seem to count. I have five teeth teeth, not one, and sorry, I have never had my head bashed in by any minority. I don’t know where Steve grew up at, but I’ve lived in many urban areas of America, so I’ve had plenty of years living with “minorities.” (In fact, I was the minority). I must be doing something right, because I’m still here. (Steve probably never found his way out of Vermont). My teeth were lost as a result of natural decay that happens to many people when they get to be my age.

I feel the need to make these points because they show that Steve Ekberg has his facts wrong about me. He in fact “does not really know me,” if you know what I mean….

On almost any day, around 5 p.m., I can be found at the head of Church Street. I stand silently across the street from Anti-War, Anti-American Protesters, and hold up my American Flag. An American Flag, not a Nazi one, in case Steve has noticed, but I don’t think he cares about that. I’ve only been there about a week, and I can assure you that I’ve suffered more verbal threats, abuse and other types of harassment (from real cowards) than Ken Lawless can ever imagine. People like Steve think that their threats can scare me away, but once again he’s wrong. Every day that I’m out there is a victory for me because I stand up for my Country and its soldiers and its leaders, even though I’m alone and outnumbered by enemies. That is a long way from cowardice.

I don’t know what flag Steve Ekberg bothers to fly, but I can be willing to bet it’s not an American one, because he obviously has a mental problem with me expressing my right to freedom of speech. And, my friends, that’s where the real hatred is coming from: from boys like Steve and those on the Left who can’t stand an opposing point of view.

Finally, I’d like to end with this: If Steve Ekberg has a problem with what I just said, he knows where I am at, and he’s welcome to slither on up and pay me a visit any time. And if he wants to go beyond words, all he has to do is touch me, and we’ll find out who the coward is. The tooth-loss count might just be evened out!