NFL Picks Week 11

Tennessee Titans vs. Houston Texans – Pick Texans

This Monday night match up is pitting two divisional teams, the high flying Texans, who are third in the league in passing yards, against the resurgent Titans, now led by Vince Young.  But with the Texans coming off a much needed rest with their bye week, they will have more in the tank than the Titans, who are playing better these days, but not well enough for this one.

Philadelphia Eagles vs. Chicago Bears – Pick Eagles

The only reason I’m picking this game is because it’s a prime time game— it’s the Sunday night game.
Both teams are wildly inconsistent, and it’s really a nightmare to pick one over the other, I’m going with the same formula I’ve gone with the last couple of weeks— picking the Eagles to win every other week.
I picked them to lose last week, so I’m picking them to win this one.

Miami Dolphins vs. Carolina Panthers – Pick Dolphins

This game is on Thursday night and being broadcasted on the NFL Network,which means not too many viewers will be tuning in — because who honestly has the NFL Network?
This is unfortunate, because this is an interesting match-up, with both teams averaging over 150 yards on the ground. The Dolphins have more of a passing game than Delhomme and the Panthers.

Indianapolis Colts vs. Baltimore Ravens – Pick Ravens

If the Ravens decide to use their powerful running game and pound the ball consistently, they have a very good chance to pull off the upset.
The Colts are coming off a tough game against the Patriots where as the Ravens are sliding in with an easy win over the Browns.
The Colts defense is beat-up — I like the upset and am going with the Ravens.

San Diego Chargers vs. Denver Broncos – Pick Broncos

The first time these two teams played, the Chargers stuck with the Broncos until the second half, where they faded and the Broncos took over.
Now the only teams worth mentioning are in the AFC West face off again in what should be another good game. The Broncos at home are hard to pass up though.

New York Jets vs. New England Patriots – Pick Patriots

The first time around for these two divisional rivals, the Jets relentlessly pressured Tom Brady and came out with the win.
You can be sure that this game plan will not change, but the Patriots should be better equipped to handle the overload blitz and give to Brady enough protection to pick apart the Jets’ secondary.