NFL PICKS WEEK 11

Washington Redskins @ Tennessee Titans

The Randy Moss swap continues! If the NFL was a yankee swap, Moss would be the iPod that everyone thinks they want until they realize that it has an inflated ego and disrupts their locker room.

You have to trade that iPod, even if it’s just for the pair of gloves. However, the Titans needed a receiver after Kenny Britt’s injury troubles.

The Redskins have been a model of inconsistency this year, with impressive wins over the Bears and Packers coupled with demoralizing losses against the Lions and Rams. It’s hard to predict which Redskins team will show up, but I just feel safer with the Titans.

Pick: Tennessee Titans

Oakland Raiders @ Pittsburgh Steelers

The Raiders are over .500! They beat the Broncos and Seahawks convincingly and outlasted an impressive Chiefs team. This season would warm Al Davis’ soul if I had any reason to believe he was a living being.

Darren McFadden looks like the real deal and it turns out Jason Campbell is just as good as he was coming into the season and his Week 3 benching was a 10 on the knee-jerk reaction scale.

Unfortunately for them, they’ll be headed to Pittsburgh this week to face the Steelers. The Raiders’ main strength, running the ball, happens to matchup perfectly with the Steelers’ main strength, stopping the run. It’s hard to believe Jason Campbell will out-duel Big Ben.

Pick:  Pittsburgh Steelers

Indianapolis Colts @ New England Patriots

It feels like 2003 again. The Patriots are back to spreading the ball around on offense and Peyton Manning is still the best in the game. But after watching Colt McCoy and Peyton Hillis tear up the New England defense, the thought of Peyton Manning having a go at it makes me think of Ben Roethlisberger entering a frat house halfway through the party. Too easy.

On the plus side for the Patriots, Aaron Hernandez looks like the next big thing. I’ve never mistook a tight end for a receiver so many times in a season. He’s big, fast and the youngest player in the NFL. I smell several All-Pro selections in his future.

Pick: Indianapolis Colts

New York Giants @ Philadelphia Eagles

Ahmad Bradshaw is a leading candidate for the “He’s doing THAT good?” award. He went from a solid backup to top five in the league in rushing.

Couple him with Hakeen Nicks and you get two breakout candidates on the same offense. That would explain the Giants’ top five offense.

While the Giants are rolling into this game after two straight 41 point offensive performances, the Eagles are coming off their own breakout win against the Colts.

Michael Vick is back under center and still looks better than ever, but I don’t see them overcoming the Giants’ great all-around effort.

Pick: New York Giants

Denver Broncos @ San Diego Chargers

Josh McDaniels’ incompetence is coming back to haunt him. The Broncos can’t run the ball, can’t stop the run … I don’t know if McDaniels has ever watched a Super Bowl before, but both those categories are kind of important.

For the record, the Broncos took Tim Tebow and Demaryius Thomas in the first round this year, and as long as they keep ignoring their defense, the worse it will get.

Are the Chargers back? After starting 2-5, they’re coming off wins against two good teams in the Titans and Texans. They could feasibly finish 6-1 with their schedule and end up with a 10-6 record. But that would require them to fulfill their potential, which Norv Turner seems to be morally against.

Pick: San Diego Chargers