Rafael Siciliano

Audio porn is the best porn experience

December 8, 2021

Most of the time I’m online, I’m consuming something pornographic, but audio porn is my latest dirty obsession.

Audio porn is adult content that you listen to instead of watch.

It can involve hearing people having sex, listening to steamy stories or participating in a guided, auditory masturbation session, according to a July 14 Cosmopolitan article.

I discovered audio porn on Tumblr.

So many blogs contained audio ranging from couples having sex to audios from NSFW CDs of anime voice actors.

After I stopped using Tumblr, I forgot about it.

When the COVID-19 lockdown began, YouTube reintroduced me to audio porn.

Along with YouTube, I started listening to audios on SoundCloud and Reddit.

This form of porn is by far my favorite. With audio porn, you get a much greater sense of intimacy compared to regular porn — and it’s therapeutic.

While traditional porn comes with audio, I find the dirty talk in these videos repetitive.

Also, the men never really talk as much as the women.

Listening to audio porn of my “significant other” worshiping me helps me feel better when I have a difficult day.

Jenna Emerson, a health and sexuality educator at the Center for Health and Wellbeing, said some prefer audio porn over video porn due to their feelings of comfort.

Sometimes watching sex isn’t very comforting and feels depersonalized, and while many may not feel threatened when watching visual porn, they also might not feel cared for, Emerson said.

People need to feel safe enough in order to get aroused, Emerson said.

“I think something that audio pornography could do is instill that sense of safety.”  Emerson said. “Instill that sense of care that we ultimately do need for arousal.”

The internet provides many different types of audio porn with a selection of the usual scenarios of hot roommates hooking up or relaxing with a significant other.

The options also cater to kinks such as BDSM, Alpha/Beta/Omega dynamic, monsters and hypnotism.

Audios are typically 15-20 minutes long and include aftercare at the end of the sexual acts.

My personal favorite types of audios are the scenario ones where one person is talking, usually a “significant other,” or “bestie to lover.”

In these audios, they’re talking directly to the listener, not another actor.

It’s a little weird at first, but once the fantasy gets going, it’s hard to hit that pause button.

“[Audio porn] is meant to make you cum within like five minutes,” Emerson said.

I love audios that are very loving and comforting as the actor compliments and praises the listener.

It may take some getting used to, but for me, I feel comfortable listening to audio porn and find it much more engaging and intimate than regular porn.

Instead of scrolling through the same old videos online, listen to an audio for a change.