A Valentines Day playlist

So you want to have a magical Valentines Day with your significant other, but you dont know what music to play? Ill set you right.Junior Boys Sneak a PictureThis song deftly walks the line between an electronic dance number and a smooth R&B track, with Jeremy Greenspans vocals floating over a seductive, slightly sinister beat. Sneak a Picture is a more upbeat track, so begin with this before you want to slow things down.Dwele Too FlyThe only throwback tune of the playlist, Too Fly brings us back to the sound of 90s hip hop. The playful lyrics and funky bassline will keep the mood fun and relaxed.Inc. 5 DaysInc. matches a skittering drum beat with a dreamlike piano melody, giving 5 Days a feeling of liquid fluidity. When the kick drum starts to hit, the song becomes grounded and serves as a perfect slow jam.Made in Heights MargueriteThe most tender song of the playlist, and the only one to feature female vocals. Deep, warm and twinkling synths combine with well-balanced drums to make Marguerite feel effortless.Bear in Heaven Kiss Me Crazy (Beacon Remix)Kiss Me Crazy is a song of patience and restraint, as Beacons vocals whisper over a pulsating beat, waiting to be set free. This song brings the playlist back to the emotions of Sneak a Picture, as the juxtaposition of lyrics such as Drive me crazy/Kiss you crazy acknowledge the wide range of emotions sure to be felt on Valentines Day.Listen to Derek from 2-4 p.m. Tuesdays on WRUV.