NFL Week Seven Predictions

We are almost half way through the season and we have seen some great games. Adam Vinatieri has continued to win games at the end for the Patriots and Drew Bledsoe has begun to resurrect his career with the help of Bill Parcels. This season is a perfect example of how spread out the talent is and how evenly matched teams have become. There have been numerous close games that were won right at the end plus no team has been consistently dominating the NFL. This could mean that we could see teams in the playoffs with records of 8-8 or worse. Here is what is on tap for week seven:The Game Of The WeekSan Diego at Philadelphia – The Chargers have been dominating as of late. But when they go to Philadelphia, they will run into a real challenge. But they are an experienced team and will handle the pressure and win.The Best Of The Rest Indianapolis at Houston – The Colts’ defense will dominate the lowly Texans, and QB Payton Manning will drive the Indy offense all over Houston.Pittsburgh at Cincinnati – Both teams have been dominating this season. The difference in this game will come down to which quarterback controls his team and the game. If QB Big Ben is healthy he will rally the troops and lead Pittsburgh to victory.Detroit at Cleveland – The Lions have been making too many mistakes this season, and they won’t get away with it on the road. The Browns will take advantage of chances and win a tight, low scoring game.Dallas at Seattle – The Cowboys have been playing solid football both o ffensively and defensively of late. But when they travel to Seattle they will play a very tough Seahawk team. The game will be very close but the Cowboys will pull off the win late in the game.Denver at NY Giants – A close contender for game of the week. Both teams are very evenly matched and very good. But the difference will come down to the play of the rookie QB Eli Manning. He will rise to the pressure and lead the Giants to a victory.Buffalo at Oakland – The Raiders have not been able to get all of their talent to click together. But this game will be the beginning of a turn around for them. WR Randy Moss will take over and lead the Raiders to a victory.Upset Special: NY Jets at Atlanta – Under the Monday Night Lights anything is possible. The Jets will be lead by resurrected QB Vinny Testaverde over the Falcons and injury prone QB Michael Vick.Overall Record 26-16