NFL Predictions: Week Eight

Half way through the season and still there are no clear-cut winners to any division. The Indianapolis Colts are the only team that is still without a blemish on their record. With all of the playoff spots still up for grabs there should be some great games this week as teams try to jostle for position.The Game Of The Week Philadelphia at Denver – The Broncos have been rolling of late. A good Eagles team will challenge them but in the end Denver will come away with the big win.The Best Of The Rest: Cleveland at Houston – The Texans will look to get on the winning track when the Browns come to town. But because of their offensive inconsistency they will suffer another defeat.Arizona at Dallas – The Cowboys have been playing great with QB Drew Bledsoe behind center. They will continue to dominate at home against the disappointing Cardinals.Chicago at Detroit – The Lions are having quarterback troubles and this does not bode well against the swarming Bear defense. The Bears will continue to play well as they grab a victory.Oakland at Tennessee – This will be a very close, hard fought game that will come down to the wire. The crowd and home field advantage will help the Titans get the win.Washington at NY Giants – The Giants are playing well, but the Redskins are underrated. Their defense will dominate and lead Washington to the big win.Jacksonville at St. Louis – The Rams offense can score with anyone, but without injured QB Marc Bulger they will be hard pressed to stay with the talented Jaguars. Jacksonville is very balanced and will dominate this game.Minnesota at Carolina – The Vikings are having serious problems on and off the field. The Panthers will take advantage of this to dominate in this game.Kansas City at San Diego – Chargers RB LaDainian Tomlinson has been dominant and will lead San Diego again. They will win a very close game at the end of the fourth quarter.Miami at New Orleans – Both teams have not been playing well of late. But the Saints have more talent and they are at home and these advantages will lead to a New Orleans win.Tampa Bay at San Francisco – The Buccaneers have a very solid team that does everything well. On the other hand, the 49ers are very inconsistent. Tampa Bay should be able to win this game easily.Buffalo at New England – The Patriots have been just an average team this season, but now they have Tedy Bruschi back. He will bring a sense of pride back to the team and they will come out and dominate the Bills.Baltimore at Pittsburgh – The Ravens defense is going to have their hands full with the Steelers balanced attack. They will not be able to contain all of Pittsburgh’s weapons.Upset Special: Green Bay at Cincinnati – The Bengals are playing very well this season, but they will take the lowly Packers too lightly. Brett Favre will lead Green Bay to the big win on the road.Overall Record: 37-19