NFL Week Six

This is when we see teams separate themselves from the pack while others fall behind. Watch the Indianapolis Colts and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as they both look to take commanding leads in their respectful divisions. Game of the Week: Jacksonville at Pittsburgh – The Jaguars have a very good team but the Steelers are too balanced and solid, they will win this very close game.The Best of the Rest: Miami at Tampa Bay – The Buccaneers have been playing great this year and that will continue when they take on the Dolphins. Tampa Bay will run away with this one.Cleveland at Baltimore – Neither team has been playing well so far this season. But the Ravens defense is finally starting to play the way they were expected to, and this will be the difference in this game. Atlanta at New Orleans – The Falcons are too strong for the run down Saints. QB Michael Vick will lead Atlanta to the victory.Minnesota at Chicago – Whoever is able to win this game, will gain the upper hand in the NFC North. In Chicago the Bears will use their homefield advantage as they grab the victory.NY Giants at Dallas – QB Eli Manning is leading the dominant Giants. They will not be slowed down in Dallas as they continue to roll.Carolina at Detroit – The Panthers have been playing with a playoff vigor. The Lions been very inconsistent and this will be a problem when Carolina comes to town. The Panthers will win big.Cincinnati at Tennessee – The Bengals have been rolling this season. They will continue to roll as the go into Tennessee and dominate.New England at Denver – The Broncos have been playing well and they are at home. This will give them the advantage they need over the disappointing Pats. It will be a great game but Denver will win.NY Jets at Buffalo – Both teams are going through personnel changes on offense. The Bills have more pieces in place and they will use this to come away with the win.San Diego at Oakland – The Chargers have returned to their form of last year as they are dominating good opponents. The Raiders have a potent offense but it cannot stand up to the solid Chargers.Houston at Seattle – The Texans don’t have a chance going into Seattle. The Seahawks are too balanced and will dominate in this game.St. Louis at Indianapolis – The Colts have been rolling and look like the best team in the AFC. The Rams on the other hand can’t seem to figure out how to get a win. These trends will continue on Sunday night as the Colts roll.Upset Special : Washington at Kansas City – While the Chiefs are a better all around team the Redskins have been playing very solid and are a very opportunistic team. They will get just enough points for their defense to win the game. Overall Record: 15-13