Pres. Fogel’s desire for a new house

NOTE: I submitted this letter about 10 minutes ago. Since then I have found some typos that I have since corrected. This is the new and final version of the letter. Thank you.Dear Editors,So Mr. Daniel Fogel doesn’t want to live in the President’s house-well boo-hoo.Pres. Fogel claims that the location of the house is too noisy because of all the drunken students stumbling home. He says he won’t be able to sleep. Man the canoes because Fogel’s crying me a river.What Pres. Fogel should take into account are the starving children of war-torn Afghanistan. Do you think they can complain when American bombs are exploding around them? Do you think they can just get up and move?Of course not.America has created this world. It has sculpted it using its gunboat diplomacy, its nuclear arsenal, its chilling disregard for non-American lives, its barbarous military interventions, its merciless economic agenda that has munched through the economies of poor countries like a cloud of locusts.But Pres. Fogel can’t be bothered with the state of the world. After all, the children of Afghanistan don’t pay much tuition; they aren’t on the Board of Trustees.So while this planet called earth spins violently out of control we’re expected to take pity on our new King because he can’t get his beauty sleep. I better put on a poncho, because Pres. Fogel is crying up a storm.Yours,Chris LancasterJunior