Spring into Fashion

Spring is just around the corner and as the days become warmer, we question options to wear in the morning to bear the weather. Thankfully, within the wonderful world of fashion there are endless options. Selections for warm weather wear have grown from the typical T-shirt and shorts attire. Ladies, it’s time to bring out your fav’ sundresses — the more color the better! Try a floral, flowing dress with a cardigan on top. The cardi will keep you comfortable if a spring breeze blows in, but if you get to hot just remove it. You can also wear solid scarves with a floral dress, or mix it up with a printed scarf and a solid dress. Who says a nautical print is just for a sailor? Stripes are flattering on every figure. Lean towards a thicker stripe for a more slimming effect. Long sleeve dresses are perfect for the spring and with the added nautical stripes you will look and feel great. A fun, flirty accessory for the spring is a headband. They are perfect for keeping hair out of your face and they add a touch of subtle embellishment to any outfit. Animal printed headbands are a fun idea for an evening look. Be sure not to overdo the look with more than one accessory, choose either a headband or an accent jewelry piece, not both.