Top 10: Reasons youre excited for school

1. Being an RA will be really exciting. I love my staff and I am optimistic about the school year. Janis Lebron, junior2. I am excited to see all my friends again and take as much as I can out of my classes. Chris Fulton, junior3. My favorite part about coming back is reuniting with friends, wearing my backpack again and getting free popcorn at Brennans. Emily Leighton, junior4. I am looking forward to never having to step foot in a dorm room again and being able to eat edible food. Apartment living is better than dorm life. Carly Edelstein, junior5. I cant wait to party with old friends and eat late at the March. Scott Kalish, junior6. “My favorite thing about coming back is how awesome it feels when everything is finally unpacked. Emma Cudney, sophomore7. My favorite part about coming back to school is midnight shenanigans downtown. Jason Sebo, junior8. Im excited for the new surprises and challenges that will present themselves as the year progresses. Julie Accardo, sophomore9. It is always fun to go back to school, because our mind is fresh to learn, and also I love meeting new friends as well as hanging out with old ones. Kemar Bell, junior10. September dips in the lake followed by Burlington sunsets. Addie Halligan, junior