Crime log

April 10

7:35 a.m.

A lost wallet that was found near Billings Lecture Hall on Central Campus was turned into police services so that it could be put in the lost and found for someone to claim it. However, when police searched the wallet for identification, they found a fake ID inside. The student that the wallet belonged to was issued a ticket for the ID. 

Ê

7:53 p.m.

Hall staff in Millis Hall on Athletic Campus contacted police services after seeing students on the roof of the complex. However, when police arrived, no one was found on the roof or in the surrounding 

Ê

8:59 p.m.

Maintenance employees in McAuley Hall on Trinity Campus contacted police services after discovering a broken window on the ground floor of the building. 
The window appeared to have been kicked in, as there was a shoe print outline on the glass. No one has been identified yet in this incident.

Ê

April 11

8:23 p.m.

A student was transported to the hospital from Harris Hall on Athletic Campus after the student had taken mushrooms.Along with being on mushrooms, police confiscated three marijuana pipes and marijuana seeds from the student as well.

Ê

April 12

12:48 a.m.

A report came in to police services about fireworks being set off at the ampitheatre on Athletic Campus. When police arrived they were not able to locate anyone setting off fireworks and didn’t find anyone around the amphitheatre.

Ê

1:02 a.m.

Hall staff in Mercy Hall on Trinity Campus contacted police services after finding a student that was vomiting as a result of alcohol consumption. The student was not intoxicated enough to need detox and no Blood Alcohol Content was given.